If you serious About Your Website then you need to pay attention to the WordPress security best practices.
Why Website Security is Important?
WordPress is a popular target for hackers and spammers. WordPress is known for being one of the most user-friendly website platforms available online, but out of the box WordPress is terribly vulnerable to attacks.
- Don’t use admin as a username
- Use a less common password
- Add Two-Factor Authentication
- Employ Least Privileged principles
- Hide wp-config.php and .htaccess
- Use WordPress security keys for authentication
- Disable file editing
- Limit login attempts
- Be selective with XML-RPC
- Stay up-to-date
- Best WordPress security plugins & themes
Thanks for reading this article for more help about this go to